Friday 23 May 2014

Tagged: The Lip Product Addict Tag

A couple of weeks ago, I was tagged by Laura from Pink Frenzy to do The Lip Product Addict Tag!  So let's get cracking, and see what lip products I think are worth a mention!


What is your favourite balm/treatment?
It's probably not the best one I own, but I really, really love the Blistex Blast lip balms.  I have almost worked my way through a Raspberry Lemonade Blast, and have recently bought an Orange and Mango Blast.  They taste and smell absolutely amazing, and they always leave my lips nice and smooth!  I'll be popping up a post on these two sometime, because the love definitely needs to be shared!

What is your best eye catching red?
I think it will have to be my newest MAC lipstick, which is Relentlessly Red.  It's a beautiful matte shade, which is red but has a pink undertone.  I always get compliments when I'm wearing it, and it's not like any other red I own!  Plus, matte is eye catching on it's own without needed a unique shade!

What is your best drugstore and best luxury lip product?
I really love Topshop lipsticks; I only have two, but I love them both, and would happily buy more!  They are really comfortable to wear, last a long time and there is an amazing shade range!  The favourite from my two is Hazzard - I actually am on my second one because I lost one, and couldn't be without it!

I don't own too many luxury lipsticks.  The most luxury brands in my collection are MAC and Illamasqua.  I own more MAC lipsticks than Illamasqua, but Illamasqua are really daring with their shade ranges and cater for literally everybody.  My favourite, most worn shade is Magnetism, which is a gorgeous berry shade.

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?
I feel like I'm mentioning MAC quite a lot!  It's hard to choose a favourite, because I'm quite careful to only buy shades I'll love.  So my favourite and most worn MAC lipstick is Plumful.

What is your most disappointing lip product?
I'm not disappointed often, but I think my most disappointing product was the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss.  They are just so sticky, and I can't bare to wear them!  It's such a shame, because I love Soap and Glory!

Liner.  Yes, or no?
I'm a half and half!  I don't wear it religiously, but I do like to wear liner when I am wearing a red lip.  I like having sharp definition, and it really makes a huge difference in how long your lipstick lasts.

What is your favourite lip gloss?
I'm not really a gloss lover, but I have been loving the Benefit Coralista lip gloss.  It's so natural, and doesn't feel like a gloss on your lips because it isn't sticky at all!

Something extra...what is your most worn lip shade?
My flat out favourite shade is a toss up between two.  I have worn these two so much, and they are both from the original Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.  I love Rendevous, a bright orange, for Spring and Summer, and also love Honey, a gorgeous, rosey pink for every day.  I absolutely love the Revlon Balm Stains, and own a lot, but these two are my favourite!  I'm yet to try the newer gloss and matte versions though!

I tag...
You!  Leave me your links if you decide to do the tag, I'd love to see your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment