Thursday 19 September 2013

Tagged: The Autumn Tag

Sophie from Sophie Rosee has tagged me to do the Autumn post!  I've never done a tag before, so I'm quite looking forward to doing my first!  Thanks Sophie!


Favourite thing about Autumn?
I won't lie here, I hate the cold so I am dreading Autumn being here, because then it means winter is even closer!  So my favourite thing about Autumn would have to be big chunky knits, wooly hats, gloves and when I'm home, the fire on and my Batman onesie!

Favourite Drink?
Here we go, because aside from the usual mug of tea or green tea, I am a massive biddy.  I bloody love Horlicks.  I said it...the hot malted drink?  I love it, a nice big mug right before bed so I'm toasty and ready for a good sleep!

Favourite Scent/Candle?
I love candles, but I can't ever bring myself to pay for them because I just forget to light them.  I love my Black Cherry Yankee Candle, but I bought my Mum a Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir candle for her birthday this month.  Oh lord, it smells amazing!  I'm currently planning my plan on stealing it back...I joke...or do I?

Best Lipstick?
I wear my MAC Plumful or Brick O La a lot anyway, but these will be continuing to get used in Autumn too!  But I'm excited to bring back the berry lips.  My favourite lipstick in this shade has got to be Illamasqua Magnetism.  It's a beauty!

Go-to Moisturiser?
Because I've got oily skin, I try and avoid the richer winter moisturisers during the day and only crack out the super ones in the evening.  I love the feeling and smell of Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Moisturiser, and I can see it being used a lot more once it starts getting colder!  I'd love some new suggestions though for some other amazing ones!

Go-to Colour for the Eyes?
I am one of those people that time their get up to the T - I don't usually factor in time for an eyeshadow!  But I love a good brown smokey eye.  Anything neutral then I am in, which reminds me...I need to get my mits on the Urban Decay Naked palette!

Favourite Music to Listen to?
I love practically all music, I'm very easily pleased.  I love chart music right through to full on metal.  Probably for Autumn though, I love nice relaxing music like Mumford and Sons.  I love listening to the piano and the accoustic.

Favourite Outfit to Wear?
I live in leggings permanently, black ones only.  But this year, I'd love to get some proper high waisted jeans or a nice winter dress with thick tights.  I love my big knits like I've already said, with ankle boots!  I imagine when I get the coat and boots from my wishlist, they'd feature on this section!

Autumn Treat?
I don't know what my Autumn treat will be just yet.  Probably plenty of warm clothes, not really a treat though when it's necessary!  Plus I'm on this spending ban.  I'm meant to be saving for a house so I've got to be careful with these treats!

Favourite Place to Be?
One hundred percent, home!  I work seven days a week at the moment, so I'm not home very often.  I just like being in and doing nothing at the moment, as my work schedule is so rammed and has been since July!  I don't see my boyfriend much at the moment either, so my ultimate favourite place is home when he is round, or if I get to have the evening at his.

I tag...

Hope you enjoyed reading my Autumn tag!  Be sure to check out the lovely ladies above!

8 comments:

  1. I love cherry smelling candles too.. I buy too many candles!

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, which is your favourite? I really want to try the Vanilla Chai candle by Yankee Candle! x

      Delete
  2. This TAG made me excited for Autumn, even though I don't want to see summer going !

    http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog of yours. Amazing photos.

    Let's follow watch other. Tell me what you think at my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Following you

    XoXo with love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Mumford and Sons! Your right, it's the perfect type of Autumn music!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your answer to the outfit question, i love wearing leggings :) xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me. I'll be doing it very soon. Carly. X


    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete