Friday 18 July 2014

Follow Friday: The Briar Rose Blog

Another week has flown by, and I'm back again with a blog I've been loving this week.  The Briar Rose Blog is up there with my all time favourite blogs; I think I first found Megan's blog scouring Instagram, where I was in awe of her ridiculously gorgeous hair.  If you didn't already know, my all time favourite film ever is The Little Mermaid, and Megan's hair is how I've always dreamed of my hair being - I just haven't got the patience to grow it, or keep up with dying it!  I was an avid stalker reader of her beautifully organised Wedding with  lots of subtle splashes of Disney, and love her fantastically feminine style (which has gotten her shortlisted for a Cosmo Blog Award - she already has my vote!)

Megan mainly blogs about fashion, but also dabbles in a bit of beauty along with lots of beautifully photographed lifestyle posts!  She has also recently started up her own YouTube channel!

Follow Friday Fashion Blog Briar Rose Blog

Describe your blog in three words.
Playful, upbeat and creative.

You can choose one beauty product to stick with for life - no additions, and no cheating!
That's super hard, but probably a fresh, feel-good perfume like Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.

What or who inspired you to start blogging?
I was actually pretty oblivious about the blogging community when I started my blog. I just wanted a creative outlet where I could share my love of fashion, writing, and photography, so blogging made sense!

Follow Friday Fashion Blog Briar Rose Blog
Adventure is out there.
What's your best buy that you bought on a recommendation from another blogger?
Ooh, that's a tricky one to narrow down! I treated myself to a pink fluffy jumper from Topshop after seeing it on What Olivia Did, and I've got so much wear out of it. Liv's blog in general is incredibly bad for my bank balance!

Your favourite blogger is coming to visit you, who is it and what are your plans for the day?
I can't narrow it down to one! If I had to pick three, they would probably be Olivia, Carrie of Wish Wish Wish, Kailey of Mermaidens, and I'd plan a day of baking, sweet treats, and fun movies.

Share the love; who is your Follow Friday this week?
Alex from On Serpentine Shores. Her posts make me feel so grateful about having a base in Cornwall!

Follow Friday Fashion Blog Briar Rose Blog

I hope you've found yourself a lovely new blog to read again this week!  Don't forget to comment and leave your links to your own blog!

Who is your Follow Friday this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment