Thursday 10 July 2014

Face Facts: Fresh, Summer Evening Make Up

Woah, hello close up of my face!  I thought today I would share a recent make up look; you may have seen it on my Instagram page, but if you didn't, here is exactly what I used on my face that evening!  I went out for a few drinks with friends, and thought I'd try something a little different; blue liner.

Summer Evening Make Up Tutorial

FACE FACTS
Benefit Porefessional Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW18
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Medium
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Give Me Sun 
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin, Naked)
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Nooner, Darkside)
Topshop Magic Liner in Yonder
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
The Body Shop Blush Brush

I was quite pleased with this make up look; even though my base has such a high coverage, I felt surprisingly natural and fresh faced for an evening in town.  I'm not too sure on how I feel about the Barry M Brow Kit at the moment...I've only used it a couple of times and I don't feel convinced on it, especially now, because in these pictures my brows look super light, soft and almost powdery.  I definitely think I prefer a sharper, more defined brow.  My favourite part of the whole look though is the blue eyeliner.  I picked it up from Topshop with the gift card I got for my birthday back in January, and I'm so pleased with it!  

I'll be sure to add some specific reviews of any products used which are not underlined in the face facts list soon so keep checking back, or comment below any products you'd like prioritising!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment