Monday 30 March 2015

Favourites: March 2015

My favourites this month were an absolute breeze to choose.  I've been using these products near enough daily for the entire month, and haven't really been using anything else.  The days have been getting warmer, lighter for longer and today marks the official start of British Summer Time.  I've been whipping out my best bits for creating my own Spring ready look.

March 2015 Favourites

The only skincare item that has made it into my favourites this month is The Body Shop's Vitamin E Overnight Serum in Oil.  I mentioned this briefly during my Body Shop Haul back in January and never really knew what to expect from it, but I have been reaching for this almost every night instead of, or as well as a moisturiser if I feel like my skin needs some extra moisture.  It's not greasy, not overpowering in scent and just leaves my skin plumped and hydrated.  Definitely one to try if you haven't already.

I have two cheek products for this month.  At the beginning of the month, I was constantly using the Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop.  I absolutely love it, and I'm convinced I'll be hitting pan soon...the embossed flower is getting very flat now, just look at it in comparison to when I first reviewed it here!  It might even be my most worn blush in my collection?  It's been perfect for adding a bronzey, peach flush to my cheeks.  For the last couple of weeks of March, I've been using the Bourjois Cream Blush in Pink Sunwear.  I've got a post coming on Wednesday with me using this, and it's just another perfect colour for Spring.  I love that it's a cream too, because it just looks that little bit more glowy than the Clinique blush.

For my brows this month, I've just combed them through with the Benefit Gimme Brow.  Since I ran out of my clear Collection mascara, I've been using this a lot more.  It's great for adding colour and making my brows look a bit fuller, and I also love it when I'm rushing in the morning because I feel like there's enough definition that I can get away with not filling them in.

My lipstick of choice this month has been MAC's See Sheer.  It's such a beautiful shade, and I honestly don't know why I haven't used more of this.  It's a coral shade that has some slight brown undertones in it.  I've seen See Sheer on so many different reviews and it's one of those shades that just looks different on everybody!  I like to apply this to the centre of my lips and pat it in a little bit for a more subtle colour.

On my eyes I've been using the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette, specifically the left hand eyelid shade that I've actually hit pan on now, and the left hand definer shade.  The eyelid shade really helps to brighten and awaken my eyes, looks great for Spring and Summer and lasts all day.  I also love the defining shade too; previously I had been using a brown kohl liner, but it was just too harsh.  I love the soft definition this shade gives!

What are your favourites this month?  Leave me a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment