Wednesday 18 March 2015

Two From Yes To

There are a couple of things that have been featuring rather heavily in my daily routines lately that I have been absolutely loving.  One I have mentioned previously in my Sick Day Skin Care Routine, and the other is one I've been enjoying using over the past few weeks.  Yes To is a brand I've heard of, but it's not one that I regularly see raved about.  I've seen their facial wipes being spoken highly of quite a few times, and whilst I wasn't really a fan of the Cucumber Facial Wipes that I tried, I don't understand why nobody has branched out to try much else.  There are five different ranges to choose from, each aimed at a certain type of skin and here today I have the Yes To Blueberries Firming Eye Treatment and the Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub to talk about. 

Yes-To-Blueberries-Grapefruit-Review

Yes To Blueberries has a "clinically proven formula to treat fine lines and nourish age damaged skin," which whilst it may not be strictly for my age group, I've been really enjoying using the Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment in my daily routine.  I have been using it daily during my evening routine for the past few months now, and I don't think I've got a bad thing to say about it.  It's thicker than any other eye cream that I have, which is why I choose to use it in the evenings, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or feel heavy on the skin.  It absorbs really quickly and leaves the area feeling really soft.  At first, I didn't think that I was too bad for fine lines, but I think that using this combined with the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream in the morning has made a noticeable difference - maybe not noticeable to anyone else, but I feel like I can tell that something good has gone on.  Because I use two eye creams, I don't think I could pin point if it was one or the other in all honesty.

Next, the newer Yes To addition to my collection, the Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub which I think smells just like sour gummy worms or something.  It's sweet, but sour and just smells pretty amazing.  I have often tried daily face scrubs before and some of them are just so harsh and scratchy that using them can become quite sore and leave my skin feeling irritated.  This one however has just been a complete pleasure to use; the exfoliating grains gently buff the skin, leaving my skin feeling soft without being at all abrasive.  Acne and big cystic spots haven't been an issue on my face recently (I almost don't dare type that in case it's one giant jynx...) and I'm feeling confident that introducing an exfoliator more regularly to my routine might have played it's part in keeping my skin look fresh and clear.  A random positive is that it also sits happily in my shower and doesn't collect water in the cap - don't you just hate when that happens!

Have you tried anything from Yes To yet?

3 comments: