Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tagged: The Liebster Award

This week I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!  I'm very pleased as the Liebster Award is something that I hadn't heard of before I was nominated by Emilee from Roky Beautiful.  It is a clever way of helping you to discover new blogs, as well as helping readers discover you!  I've only had my blog a week, and would love to share my thoughts with more readers so this is a great thing to be a part of!  Thank you Emilee for nominating me, and everybody please go and check out her blog and give her a follow!  You can find Emilee's blog here!


Rules
  1. Give ten random facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the ten questions given to you by your tagger.
  3. Choose ten bloggers with less than two hundred follows to tag with the Liebster Award, and link them in your post.
  4. Pick ten new questions to ask your chosen bloggers.
  5. Let your bloggers know they've been nominated.
  6. Don't tag back!
Ten Facts About Me
  1. My all time favourite film is The Little Mermaid, closely followed by The Goonies.  (My favourite ever dreams have involved me being a Goonie and finding the ship...)
  2. I have a Miniature Schnauzer called Ronnie; look out for him on my Instagram because he'll definitely crop up!
  3. I love learning, and have clung onto education for as long as I possibly can.  I have just finished University this year and am graduating in September.
  4. I leave everything until last minute, but I still like to think that I'm organised.
  5. I have a boyfriend called Liam who I have been with for almost nine years.  We met when we were both in high school and have been together solidly ever since!
  6. I hate clothes shopping.  I can't stand trying things on, but I have to try things on because my bottom half isn't proportional to my top.  (Big thighs, big bum and all that!)
  7. I went through a major goth phase in high school.  Black hair, panda eyes and baggy clothes...
  8. I once got majorly carried away with plucking my eyebrows and ended up being left with a line for an eyebrow which was one single eyebrow thick.  Big mistake.  I don't know why I did that.
  9. I have a big scar on my knee because I was messing about at my friends house and put the tread mill on full speed and jumped on.  It didn't end well.  I'm no runner.  One step and I was down, and couldn't fall off because of the wardrobe being directly behind.  Ripped all my knee apart.  It was quite funny though.
  10. I have a tattoo of an ankh on the back of my neck, plan on getting a boomerang tattooed to my ribs, and have a few piercings.
Emilee's Questions
  1. What beauty product do you carry with you everywhere?  Lipbalm.  Always.
  2. What made you start blogging?  I needed a hobby and wanted to share my thoughts and ramblings with people.  It also gave me an excuse to buy beauty products and other things, because I'm meant to be on a spending ban...
  3. How old were you when you first started wearing make-up?  I don't remember the first time I put make up on, I probably played with it when I was younger but started wearing it daily in secondary school at probably the age of thirteen.
  4. Which one person would you pick as your make-up/style inspiration?  I don't think I have anybody who inspires me for style; I just buy things that I like.  I read a lot of beauty blogs, so I'm always inspired to try things through the blogs that I read.  My favourites are Essie Button and What I Heart Today, but I read a lot.  
  5. What are your favourite blog posts to read and write about?  My favourite ones to read are ones that have amazing swatches, so you definitely know what you're getting.  I hope to put lots of these in my own blog once I get going, and manage to set up my camera properly!
  6. What would be your dream job?  My dream job?  That's way too hard...  An archaeologist that gets to work on all the big jobs, like the pyramids and discover all the secret tombs and treasures. 
  7. If you had to choose one clothing store to shop at for the rest of your life, where would you choose?  Zara.
  8. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?  I'd love to go in all the secret tombs in the pyramids.
  9. Do you consider tights as pants?  Nope.
  10. Do you prefer to buy clothes online or in store?  I like browsing online, but prefer buying in store so that I can try on even though I hate doing it.
Nominated Blogs
  1. You can choose to be one Disney character, who would it be and why?
  2. If you could have any super power, which would it be?
  3. If you were told you could only have one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  4. Heels or Flats?
  5. Nude or Bold Lip?
  6. What is your go to beauty brand?
  7. How would you describe your style?
  8. Why did you start blogging?
  9. If you could build a house anywhere, where would you build it?
  10. You can be another person for a month, who would you be and why?
Everyone please be sure to check out and follow my nominated blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Hey i love your blog and have also just nominated you for this award!

    holly xxxx
    http://www.hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) As I've only just done the Liebster Award, I might not do another post on it, but I'll be sure to mention your blog in my next post! And will look through your other nominations! x

      Delete