Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #6: The Christian Louboutin Nail Polish

Just look at it...
Christian Louboutin Nail Polish Rouge Louboutin
Source: Christian Louboutin

I can't stop thinking about the Christian Louboutin Nail Polish...literally nothing can get that out of my head.  I've settled for the fact that I don't need anymore nail polishes, and I've even grasped that I'll never own a pair of Louboutin shoes, but the fact that I don't really need this is just something that I can't get my head around because at this point in time, it's all I need.

The new nail polish though is just all kinds of beautiful.  It's a home accessory  that would sit beautifully on display in my bedroom, combined into the perfect red nail polish; I honestly feel like if I splashed out the £36 for this shade nothing would leave my fingers tips until Spring 2015.  You can't get more of a glamorous red than Christian Louboutin.

There will also be around thirty other shades including nudes, noirs and pops, but that's a wishlist for another day...

Shortest Wednesday Wishlist ever.  There is nothing that I want more this week.  Just this...please.

What is on your wishlist this week?  Will you be splashing on this luxury nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment