Friday 27 December 2013

Tangle Teezer Original

Way back in November, I took a glorious trip to Boots to do some Christmas shopping and somehow ended up with this in my basket.  I paid £10.99 for this from Boots, but I have recently found it cheaper elsewhere if you have a browse!  I have really fine hair, I malt like I don't know what and my ends lately have been getting really bad.  My Dad's girlfriend is a hairdresser, so I regularly get my hair trimmed, but I always end up hating my hair.


In a bid to start looking after it a bit more, I have bought myself this Tangle Teezer in the hope that by not dragging a brush through my hair, I will have fewer split ends.  I didn't really know what to expect from this brush...I didn't think my previous hair brush was that bad, even though I have had it for as long as I can remember.  BUT!  Since using it, I can't believe how much of a difference this makes.


I find that it takes longer with the Tangle Teezer to get rid of all of my knots, but it is so much nicer to use so I don't really mind.  I never really was bothered about brushing my hair before this, as in it didn't hurt, but I can't get over what a difference it makes.  I've not used my previous brush since!  My first dive into detangling brushes has been a good one.  In fact, the only downside I find is the lack of a handle.  I have got into a habit of brushing my hair onto the left side of my head because I can't reach the bottom of my hair, so I've been waking up with some very questionable partings...


What I haven't noticed a difference in though is my split ends...I still get them really quickly!  I think I need a proper hair care routine, so if anyone has any suggestions for fine hair, please share them with me!  I think I might be due a few inches cut off after Christmas too...New Year, New Start and all that...

Have you tried the Tangle Teezer?  What's your hair routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment