Thursday 6 March 2014

Spring Skin Wishlist with Nuxe

Spring is well and truly on its way!  I can now make it all the way home after work without the need for using the headlights on my car - how sad is that...measuring the seasons on my car lights...get a life, Carly!  Anyway, Nuxe are currently holding a competition to create a wishlist of Nuxe products that will get you ready for Spring!  After lots of thought, here are the products I've chosen to drag myself out of the Winter blues, and get some Spring in my step!


The Nuxellence Jeunesse is first up on my wishlist.  We all make the standard beauty switches, and swap our plum lipsticks for bright corals and pinks, but the first step I think we all need to take is in our skincare.  I find the dark and cold nights really take their toll on my skin, so come Spring, my skin needs a good nudge to wake up a bit.  The Nuxellence Jeunesse is said to be rejuvinating and revitalising, promoting a good glow on the skin.  Without being too technical, this cream repairs mitochondrial DNA which helps to reveal the skins natural youthfulness and radiance.

I have continued the radiance boosting products in my cleanser, and have chosen the Nuxe Gentle Exfoliating Gel with Rose Petals.  First off, the fact that this is a gel exfoliator is already grabbing my attention.  I love gel cleansers in the warmer months, because they're so cooling and refreshing.  Combining this with a growing favourite scent, rose, this cleanser is just calling my name.  Spring skin will be revealed quickly, and will be maintained through use as this is an exfoliator that is gentle enough to be used frequently.

Probably my most lusted after product on this wishlist is the Huile Prodigieuse OR, which is a multi use dry oil.  It can be used on the face, the body or your hair, and I absolutely love the look of this.  I think it will be perfect for adding a three dimensional shine to hair, a hint of colour and sheen to bare Spring legs and would be gorgeous as a golden highlight on the top of cheek bones!  Combine this with a tan...woah, well we had better calm down before we get all Goddess-y.

The NUXE BODY Body Contouring Oil for Infiltrated Cellulite is a bit of a funny product for me.  I've never been too sure on products claiming to get rid of cellulite, or firm up the skin as I think that they are all things that you have to work for by physically doing something to change your body.  Saying this, I have got into such a routine of going to the gym now that (dare I say it...) I think I'm actually enjoying going, and it's no longer a chore.  This is something I'd love to try to accompany my exercise regime, and work alongside my workouts to help get rid of cellulite so I feel a little more confident getting my body out over Spring and Summer!  Even if it doesn't work, I love the glowy sheen you get from an oil, so I'd be happy as long as my skin was nourished!


How gorgeous does the Poudre Éclat Prodigieux look?  This bronzing powder looks so perfect and matte, that I think it would be ideal to bring a natural warmth to the skin.  A natural warmth is perfect, because you can gradually introduce some colour to your skin.  I usually stick with my MAC MSF in Give Me Sun, but I'd love to have a matte alternative.

And finally, it wouldn't be a very good Nuxe wishlist if I didn't include the notorious Rêve de Miel in my wishlist.  This pretty much is a cult classic, and I'm dying to try this little pot of goodness.  My lips are still a little neglected from the colder weather, and from what I have read about this product, my lips will be prepped and ready to be paired with a bright slick of lipstick in no time!

So there we have it!  My, rather large, Nuxe wishlist!  Don't forget that this post is part of a competition, and you can all enter the #NUXEPamperHamper competition by following the instructions here!  Also, if you fancy trying any of these products yourself, Escentual currently have an amazing discount on French Pharmacy including Nuxe!

Have you tried any of the products on my wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment