Thursday 3 October 2013

Tagged: This or That

I've been tagged again!  This time it is for the This or That tag, and I was tagged by Carly from Carly's Beauty World.  Be sure to check out her blog!  She's doing an amazing new series at the moment called 'Focus' and it's all about skin care!  I really like the idea of this tag; I'm new to blogging, so this is a great way to quickly find out more about other bloggers!
MAKE-UP
Blush or Bronzer: Blush!
Lip Gloss or Lipstick: Lipstick!  Lip Gloss tends to be too sticky for me - if you've found any that aren't, please share!
Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara! Some people who know me might be surprised at that because I wear eyeliner every day!  But your eyes don't look complete without mascara!
Foundation or Concealer: Foundation, because I have scarring from spots!
Natural or Coloured Eyeshadow: Natural.
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow: Pressed.
Brush or Sponge: Brush.

NAILS
OPI or China Glaze: OPI, never tried China Glaze!  But I love me some Nail Envy...
Long or Short: Long!
Acrylic or Natural: Natural.
Bright or Dark: Ohh...tough.  Dark.
Flower or No Flower: What??  No flower!

BODY
Perfume or Body Spray: Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter.
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash!
Lush or Other: Lush, but I do love Bomb Cosmetics too!

FASHION
Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans.
Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves: Long.
Dress or Skirt: Dresses!
Scarves or Hat: Scarves.
Studs or Dangling Earrings: Studs.
Heels or Flats: If I could, ALWAYS HEELS.
Cowboy or Riding Boots: One hundred percent neither.  Biker boots.
Jackets or Hoodies: Jackets.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: I've only ever been in Forever 21.

HAIR
Curly or Straight: Straight, but I would love to have a bit of a curl or wave!
Bun or Ponytail: Bun.
Bobby Pin or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pin.
Hairspray or Gel:  Hairspray!
Dark or Light: Dark.
Side Swept or Full Bangs: I would like a full, but I don't have patience to train my hair to stay there!
Up or Down: Down.

RANDOM
Rain or Shine: Shine!
Summer or Winter: Summer!  Although Winter has my birthday, Christmas and mine and my boyfriends anniversary....Winter!!
Autumn or Spring: Spring!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my answers; I'm sorry for the lack of pictures!  I try not to use pictures that aren't my own, and having not blogged for long, I don't have a back catalogue to choose from just yet!  So here's who I have tagged...

Hayley from HaySparkle
Laura from Pink Frenzy
Caroline from Blue Eyed Beauty
Sophie from Sophie Rosee
Rosie from Rosie Louise Love

Make sure you check out their blogs!  And if you've been tagged, I'd love to be nosey at your answers, so share your links with me!

Do you have any extra This or Thats that you'd like to ask me?

No comments:

Post a Comment