Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

As promised, here is my first review for The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing range.  This is the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter* and I have to say, I absolutely love it.  I've never really been a fan of balmy cleansers; I got the RMK Cleansing Balm in a Glossybox before and found it to be far too greasy on my skin, and as I've got oily skin, this worried me.  This is just a perfect balance - it's a bit different texture wise to the RMK balm, that feels more waxy where as I think that this is more creamy which I guess is expected as it's called a Cleansing Butter.  


You literally need a pea sized amount of this cleanser, it just melts in your fingers and applies amazingly well across the skin.  It removes all traces of make up with ease, and because you only need a small amount, I can see it lasting a long time.  It has a clean, fresh, very light floral scent which I personally love because it's not at all overpowering.  On the skin, it looks and feels quite oily so to make sure I removed it all, I did the good old double cleanse, and washed it off in the shower with some face wash.


Having washed it off, I was amazed at just how smooth my skin felt!  I felt amazing, and whilst I haven't noticed any massive skin differences just yet, I absolutely love this Cleansing Butter and couldn't recommend it enough!  It costs £12 in The Body Shop, which is usually more than what I would pay for a cleanser (because I'm a bit tight) but The Body Shop almost always has offers on - the last one I saw was for 40% off everything - so keep your eyes peeled if your purse strings are knotted as tight as mine!

Have you tried any of the Camomile Range?  Will you be trying the Cleansing Butter?
*I received this Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop after winning a Twitter competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment