Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #4

Well it has been a while since I last wrote out a Wednesday Wishlist...  I have to admit, I've been pretty naughty lately and anything that I have wanted, I've kind of just bought.  Within reason, of course.  Most of my recent purchases have been bought with Christmas funds and birthday money, but now...well I'm probably scraping the barrel of the birthday bucket.


1/2/3/4/5

My absolute favourite film of all time is The Little Mermaid.  These pyjamas just outright need to be mine.  The shorts are ideal for the warmer months coming in, and it's The Little Mermaid...just end of really.  Mine.

Way back in September, I was lusting after MAC's Lady Danger lipstick in one of my previous Wednesday Wishlists.  Whilst I still like that shade, I think I prefer the application of a lip colour through a lip pencil.  This NARS Velvet Matte lip pencil is the perfect red toned orange and I am dying to try this one out.  I've got a few bits from NARS, mainly skincare and an eyeliner, all of which is untouched until I've finished what I'm using at the moment.  So if I got this, this could be the start of a NARS love affair as I've heard good things about these.

Sticking with the favourites excuse, Gerberas are my absolute favourite flowers.  So these Clinique Cheek Pop blushes are looking pretty amazing to me.  These aren't due for release until March, but I have a gift voucher with these written all over it.  These colours are Berry Pop and Peach Pop.  I don't know why because the weather is bloody awful where I am, dead miserable and gloomy, but I'm really eyeing up my Spring wardrobe and am excited to be cracking out the brighter colours in my make up stash.

Another product preview is this Vivienne Westwood X ASOS clutch bag from the Ethical Africa collection.  I really love the striking pattern on this, and whilst it's probably on the bottom of the list of things that I could actually afford to buy on this wishlist, it's my favourite item and think this would be perfect for everything.  It can be dressed up as an evening bag, as well as cracked out for Summer afternoons in the Pub Garden.  So really...an investment piece for me.  We'll see how that one goes down...this is available on Friday I think!

These boots are from New Look.  I've been constantly stalking the website every day this week for these to come back in stock.  I have a New Look voucher that I've been waiting to spend, and I need these boots!  They're very similar to boots that I already have, but these don't have a cut out meaning I could wear them probably a bit more than I do my cut outs.  I love the chunky heel and biker style.

Has anything caught your eye on this weeks Wednesday Wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment